Believe that OnBux is new one best paid to click programs out there.
They do one thing consistently and that is they pay instantly!!!!!!
They seem to have a clear business model and show a level of sustainability that you normally do not see. Some people complain that it is not easy to make a lot of money with OnBux. I believe that OnBux is one of the best paid to click programs out there.
With the right strategy it is not hard to make a good amount of money consistently without the worry of the company disappearing tomorrow.
You need to pick a strategy and stay with it for the long haul with OnBux.
With a few minutes a day you can really generate a nice income stream with OnBux.
Below is a strategy for those that are just starting out with OnBux.
1. Sign Up: Click here
After registering at Onbux, click "View ads". You will see 4 ads with icon on the left side. If you see star icon, that means you can now view the ads. If it's a clock icon, your ads are not yet viewable. You need to wait for the advertisements to reset.Follow the Photo Instruction.
2. On the "View ads" page, click one advertisement. It will open in a new window. Wait for the advertisement to load. Then you will see something like this:
Click the letter which is the same of the one on the left side. For this example, you will click "C".
3. If you click the correct letter, $0.01 will be credited to your account. As shown below.
You can now close the advertisement.
Refresh your "view ads" page. Repeat the steps until you view and click all the available ads.
Click "My Account" to check your balance.
4. Utilize all free methods of advertising to gain any direct referrals. Talk it up with your friends and relatives. Put a tagline on your e-mail signature. Post in forums. Use free traffic exchanges.
5. Once your account balance reaches $1. Transfer this money to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It is only $0.75 to rent the referrals but you will need the remainder to properly manage the referrals.
6. Put the autopay function on.
7. If a referral of yours has not clicked today or yesterday and has click average of less than 2.0 then recycle it ($0.08) and get a new referral. If they have a click average of between 2.0 and 4.0, I will give them 3 days before I recycle them.
8. I will give those with an average of over 4.0 seven days to return and click just because I would hate to recycle a great referral just because they were on vacation for a week.
9. Whenever, one of your referrals goes below 20 days before next payment pay to add another 30 days. Below 20 days, the autopay function does not work and you will not get the savings for that referral.
10. Every time your account balance reaches $1 transfer the money to your rental balance.
11. At first when you are only making a couple of cents per day it is important to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling activity because you can only transfer in $1 increments. Once you can complete this transfer and have at least $2.40 in your rental balance rent another 3 referrals.
12. Continue this process until you are making a $1 a day in your account balance.
13. At this point you can begin renting in bigger chunks of referrals every 7 days. Never rent a number of referrals that is greater than 33% of your existing totals as these will become difficult to manage through recycling with your earnings.
14. It will take a while but continue the above listed process until you reach 500 referrals. At this point stop renting and just maintain your referrals.
15. Accumulate the earnings until you can pay for the upgrade to golden.
16. Once golden, maintain your referrals as before. Every week continue to rent referrals until you hit the 2000 refs mark.
Any money that you are not sinking into referral maintenance or renting is profit for you. I believe that OnBux is one of the best paid to click programs out there.